Sunday, March 29, 2009

PFA is next weekend!

This is it! Over the past few months I've done my best to help pass on tips and motiviation to everyone. This saturday, we are going to see how we all did. Remember to help your shipmate out and to encourage anybody who may have difficulties to do push further then they thought possible. We are looking at a very dispesed PFA schedule at this point.

1) 9AM: 3 cyclists (No more seat availible for this one)
2) After that: A swimmer
3) Afternoon PFA for everyone else who is doig the run
4) After that the final PFA for the remaining cyclist.

This is subject to change. Please have your PT gear in your cars on Saturday. If it has been issues, Uniform for these evolutions is the offical PT gear.

As for your final workout, do the full PRT at least once. Do not do anything after Thurseday that may cause you sorness. In preparing for a marathon, your logest run is usually 2 weeks before the marathon. You begin scaling back your distance for the next two weeks to refresh your body. This is the same principal. Take Friday off.

Results from my seond business trip experiment.
I'm happy to say that I lost a pound on this business trip. I took my mountain bike with me. I was able to get in a 10 mile ride in with hills and wind. I also management a 4 mile trail run and my gym finally opened.

No comments: