Sunday, March 22, 2009

13 Days and counting

13 more days!

How many calories have you burned? Try this online tool from Runner's World
http://www.runnersworld.com/cda/caloriecalculator/0,7153,s6-242-306-313-0-0-0-0-0,00.html


Last weeks business trip experiment did not go as well as planned. I gained 1 half pound. The Gym I was going to use had not yet opened. There goes the weight training. Also, thunderstorms keep me in three evenings. I did manage to get a 3 mile run and a 4 mile hike in.

Busines Trip Experiment Take II
This week I'll be on the road again. I'm at the same hotel without a pool or a fitness room. I'm planning on doing a cardio week. The evening prep work for my client will be more extensive, but I'm willing to bet the I can get in at least 2, four mile runs in. I'll be starting the week at 167.5 lbs.

For this weeks workout.
- Touch your toes and hold.
- Push ups - Do 10 more then your goal.
- Sit-ups - Do 10 more then your goal.
- Cardio - Go longer by at least 5 minutes.

No comments: