Sunday, March 15, 2009

20 Days and counting

Only 20 days are left. It is not to late. I've heard from most of CPPD-MW and it sounds like people are doing their part to stay above the failure line. I encourage everyone to strive to do more then just pass. If you are going to "just pass", you may "just fail." Everyone has received a copy of what their requirements are and know what they need to do. Look at what you did in the fall and work to exceed it. By training to do more or go faster, you will help to ensure that on April 4th you stay comfortably above the line and not just above it.

This week I'm also trying an experiment. I'll be traveling on business all week and I want to see if I can continue to drop weight while on a business trip. I'm starting out at 167. I did a little prep work before I left.

1) I'll be staying at an extended stay about a mile from my clients office. That way, I'll be able to use the kitchen in my room to keep me from going crazy with the fast food.
2) About 2 miles away is a gym that I have a membership at.
3) I checked the weather for the week and I've packed appropriate clothing for outdoor activity after work.
4) I know that there is a grocery store within a mile of my hotel.

Hopefully this will translate into another pound or two off before the PFA.



For this weeks workout.

  • Touch your toes and hold.
  • Push ups - Do 10 more then your goal.
  • Sit-ups - Do 10 more then your goal.
  • Cardio - Go longer by at least 5 minutes.

No comments: